Friday 26 August 2011

Good morning!


When I wake up in the mornings, I wanna see "Good morning baby" messages on my phone. I wanna miss someone during the day. I wanna miss him so much! And if I miss him so much and cannot wait anymore, I wanna go and hug him. I don't wanna wait!

I wanna think about him when I'm working, and smile just because he's on my mind. Then work harder with the smile.

I wanna love him like I've never loved anyone else. I want him to love me, like I've never been loved.
I want him to love me so much that he even loves my mistakes. I want him love me so much that I would be scared to make any mistakes.

I want him to be a little jealous. I want him to ask where I am, who's calling. But he doesn't need to worry, I won't bother him as much.

When I say "Do you know what happened?" excitingly, I want him to be patient and listen to me. Doesn't matter if he doesn't pay attention, I just want him to listen and say "Okay babe".

No comments:

Post a Comment